The hotel is beautiful. The location is excellent. The staff is ok.
I didn´t like the fact that I was directed to one of the most expensive restaurants when I asked for a recommendation. Nor did I like renovations being made at the room next door. It got kind of noisy for a while. To top it all, they asked if they could send someone for my TV (which had no signal at the time). I said yes and it took them an hour to install a new receiver! Not nice...
Breakfast was ok. But for a hotel that is top rated there should be some scrambled eggs at least.
By the way, the pictures on TripAdvisor depicted a swimming pool. Unfortunately, they have a garden there now. The swimming pool is gone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is impossible to think of the historical center of Paraty without mentioning Pousada do Sandi, or Sandi's Lodge. Located in one of the most important historical building sites in Paraty, Pousada do Sandi is a reference in town. Known worldwide for its rich colonial architecture, Paraty's historical center is remarkable. The building that shelters Pousada do Sandi is a city picture postcard. We offer our guests: Sauna, Captain's bar (Pub), Game room, Cable TV and 300 titles of DVDs, Business center, Breakfast, Room Service, Private Parking, SPA All our rooms have conditioned air, telephone, TV, video, safe, minibar, private bathroom, the double beds are king-size. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Pousada do Sandi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pousada Do Sandi Paraty, Brazil
- Pousada Do Sandi Hotel Paraty