I stayed at the Pousada Tropicana with my fiancée for two nights in August, and we would have loved to stay longer. The room was clean and comfortable, and very cozy on our first night when there was a big storm on the island. The staff was outstanding, and Waldeck provided an excellent historical tour of the island and coordinated a very relaxing massage for us at the Pousada. The breakfast was nice and overlooked the harbor, the first round of caipirinhas was on the house, and the location was terrific. Highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pousada Tropicana opened in 1989 and was one of the first. Located beachside of Abraão in the center of the island's main village, the Pousada Tropicana offers you the opportunity to dive in clear waters, take a relaxing walk, breathe the pure air of the woods, or else make the true adventures trails. If you are still not satisfied, you may chill in the sand with a drink, eating fried shrimp. All to the accompaniment of experienced guides. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Pousada Tropicana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pousada Tropicana Hotel Ilha Grande
- Pousada Tropicana Ilha Grande, Brazil