We stayed for 6 nights just after New Year's and we loved it. Breakfast is excellent and the afternoon tea is a real treat. We were very impressed with the staff who were very smiley and helpful and always happy to chat and see how you were. We were given excellent advice on what to do on the island - and borrowed umbrellas, sarongs and walking sticks from Renee who is a fabulous host and genuinely cares about her guests and staff. The passion she has for the island is contagious and you can't help but fall in love with this beautiful spot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Aratinga inn Boutique Hotel, your haven of peace and tranquility on Ilha Grande. Our guest rooms and chalets are built in harmony with the verdant natural setting of the Atlantic rain forest. All of our guest rooms and chalets are simple and cozy, but we are sure you will agree that they are comfortable and welcoming. They are furnished with solid timber beds, with a top quality inner spring mattress, latex pillows and quality, imported bed linen. Rooms are appointed with A/C, ceiling fan, LCD TV and DVD player, a bar fridge for your personal use, and all rooms have a sparkling clean, modern bathroom. For those seeking peace and privacy, Aratinga inn Boutique Hotel offers double chalets and double rooms, the perfect personal retreat for nature lovers. We do not receive large groups, small children or smokers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Aratinga Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pousada Aratinga Hotel Ilha Grande
- Aratinga Inn Ilha Grande, Brazil