We arrive at Aratinga on Jan 17 and left on Jan23. This pousada is quiet and very much like a home away from home. Rennie the "aussie" owner is a super lady who will go out of her way to make sure that all your needs are met. Although a bit off the beaten path this makes the pousada quieter than the main street option. Aratinga is like an oassis with the lovely gardens and beautiful flowers. You will be treated to a very delicious breakfast of fresh fruits, fresh pasteries and fresh breads daily. Afternoon "tea" with cold drinks and/or tea and coffee with always a special treat is available free. I would definetly recommend Aratinga to anyone who is planning a trip to Ilha Grande.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Aratinga inn Boutique Hotel, your haven of peace and tranquility on Ilha Grande. Our guest rooms and chalets are built in harmony with the verdant natural setting of the Atlantic rain forest. All of our guest rooms and chalets are simple and cozy, but we are sure you will agree that they are comfortable and welcoming. They are furnished with solid timber beds, with a top quality inner spring mattress, latex pillows and quality, imported bed linen. Rooms are appointed with A/C, ceiling fan, LCD TV and DVD player, a bar fridge for your personal use, and all rooms have a sparkling clean, modern bathroom. For those seeking peace and privacy, Aratinga inn Boutique Hotel offers double chalets and double rooms, the perfect personal retreat for nature lovers. We do not receive large groups, small children or smokers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Aratinga Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pousada Aratinga Hotel Ilha Grande
- Aratinga Inn Ilha Grande, Brazil