We were here for three nights with our three young children. We wanted to go to Casas Brancas but they don't allow children under 5 (our youngest is 4) and so we choose this sister property. The pousada is in a great location, the view is stunning! The rooms were clean, the service was fine. The breakfast on the deck is wonderful, the view stunning.
Buzios itself is great, be sure to rent a beach buggy to go to all the different beaches, Praia Branca was our favorite. Because it was off season and during the week, we had this stunning beach nearly all to ourselves!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Flawless view of Buzios Bay in a superb and unique location, with personalized service, a charming panoramic terrace and one of the best Restaurants of the city ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Abracadabra Pousada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abracadabra Pousada Buzios, Brazil
- Abracadabra Pousada Hotel Buzios