Definitely trade up for a room with water views and balcony. Absolutely sensational. The smaller and we thought more stylish sister to Casas Brancas. Amazing pool, views and breakfasts. It's still so close to everything so we did not eat at their restaurant for lunch or dinner. There are a few stairs but if you like a nice walk after dinner it's welcomed. They are through Casas Brancas anyway so the walk is a pleasure not a chore.
We loved the location as its halfway between the town and the beaches plus still close to many eating options.
The room was a little small but as its so well appointed we didn't mind. Plus the bathroom was big, modern and stylish.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Abracadabra is a unique and exclusive spot, set in the charming and sophisticated peninsula of Buzios, 180 km from Rio de Janeiro. The hotel is located only five minutes away from the heart of town and it features wonderful scenery, an idyllic terrace, a true manifestation of charm in a paradisiac setting. Our goal is to provide our guests an aesthetic harmony, casualness and true pleasure with a professional personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Abracadabra Pousada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abracadabra Pousada Buzios, Brazil
- Abracadabra Pousada Hotel Buzios