Our final destination in Brazil was just what we needed. As soon as we stepped into Casas Brancas we were upgraded and offered a glass of champagne whilst we relaxed on the terrace waiting for our room to be prepared. This feeling remained throughout our stay in Casas Brancas and thank you to all the staff who were so attentive. We would not hesitate staying here again and it is well worth paying up for if yo go to Buzios. Casas Brancas is in the best location (walk to some lovely beaches and the town centre) and the views are spectacular.
Breakfast was the best! Whoever their chef was, his omelettes are excellent. Also extra special thanks to Sebastien who spent a long time telling us about Buzios' best spots and restaurants. He literally bends over backwards to ensure every guest at Casas Brancas is happy and comfortable, don't know how he does it!!
- Also Known As:
- Casas Brancas Boutique Hotel Buzios
- Casas Brancas Boutique - Hotel And Spa
- Casas Brancas Boutique
- Casas Brancas Boutique Hotel
- Casas Brancas Boutique Hotel & Spa Buzios, Brazil
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casas Brancas is considered to be the most traditional and elegant hotel in Buzios. It has been declared by national and international press such as the New York Times and the Conde Nast Traveler as one of the two best hotels in Brazil. All rooms are all equipped with air-conditioning, Cable TV, hair dryer, minibar and safe. Free Wi-Fi is provided in most rooms and common areas.Casas Brancas offers a swimming pool, two restaurants, one beach lounge and restaurant and fully equiped SPA overlooking the bay. Free parking is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Casas Brancas Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.