We stayed here for the first five nights of our honeymoon and the place was fantastic. Loved the room - we had an ocean view suite. The hotel was relaxing and luxurious without being pretentious. All of the staff were friendly and welcoming and in particular Sebastian and Ramon were particularly helpful in attending to all of our needs and providing recommendations. The thing that I liked was that they asked for feedback on their recommendations from customers, so that they could keep up to date with what was good and what wasn't at various restaurants. The hotel has free wifi throughout which works reasonably well.
The breakfasts, whilst not having the variety of one of the chain hotels, was not as small in selection as some reviews make out. They have cooked options as well as the cold foods that are laid out. The staff are very attentive and soon got to know out what we wanted so would start preparing as soon as we came up.
The views of the ocean are breathtaking and its easy to spend a lot of time in and around the hotel because of this. We ate at Atlantico in the hotel a couple of times, and the food was excellent. We also booked in at the Spa which was nice. All in all, I'd love to go back, you might wish to pick the time of year as you can imagine in the summer it could get pretty packed. We went in the Brazilian winter, so the weather was pleasant and the area busy but not packed.
Tip - Its also worth hiring a beach buggy to get around.
- Also Known As:
- Casas Brancas Boutique Hotel Buzios
- Casas Brancas Boutique - Hotel And Spa
- Casas Brancas Boutique
- Casas Brancas Boutique Hotel
- Casas Brancas Boutique Hotel & Spa Buzios, Brazil
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casas Brancas is considered to be the most traditional and elegant hotel in Buzios. It has been declared by national and international press such as the New York Times and the Conde Nast Traveler as one of the two best hotels in Brazil. All rooms are all equipped with air-conditioning, Cable TV, hair dryer, minibar and safe. Free Wi-Fi is provided in most rooms and common areas.Casas Brancas offers a swimming pool, two restaurants, one beach lounge and restaurant and fully equiped SPA overlooking the bay. Free parking is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Casas Brancas Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.