This hotel is very quiet surrounded by a tropical vegetation. It is near the centre of buzios, just 10 minutes walking. The room was very confortable with excellent views. The staff was excellent. I would highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Born as a small fishing village, today Buzios is a paradise for those who love gastronomy, art and ecology while at the same time boasting an amazing night life. Porto Bay Buzios* is a boutique hotel in the city centre of the of Buzios. 21 Suites in a sumptuous tropical setting are a certain recipe for peace and quiet, all with silent air conditioning, free internet access and minibar. Breakfast can be served near the pool leading you to one more unforgettable moment... This boutique lodge is near the beaches that surround the peninsula and a few steps from the famous Rua das Pedras. Here you will find a huge variety of traditional stores, different art galleries, traditional handcraft and some amazing restaurants where you can appreciate the simple pleasures of food A corner of paradise...* Previously named as Porto Bay Glenzhaus ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Porto Bay Buzios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Bay Glenzhaus Hotel Buzios
- Porto Bay Glenzhaus Buzios
- Porto Bay Buzios Brazil