I was with my family in Aquabarra in October, 2009. It is a good place but nothing special because the daily rate is high. The place is cool and there is a zen atmosphery. The room is wide and confortable. The breakfast is good. I don´t recommend to go with small kids because there are many steps and decoration objects that can break. They offer wire less, internet and sauna, but everything are collected, until if you use the small refrigerator in the room to keep your foods, they collected for that. It is far 5 minutes to the beach and 15 minutes of the main street to catch a bus, the best is to rent a car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aquabarra Boutique Hotel & Spa, with its authenticity and charisma will make it a unique place for your next vacations. It is located tree blocks away from the exclusive Geriba beach and 5 minutes from the famous Rua das Pedras (in car).Aquabarra offers a subtle luxury, focused on the comfort and the careful selection of each detail. Every corner features various objects, art pieces and special collections from our travels and experiences, aiming to reflect our personal style and emphasizing design, harmony and serenity.Our services include restaurant, lounge, bar and good music. Solarium, gazebos, ocean-view pool, sauna, and Spa area with excellent professionals. We count with 15 suites, all with different views and uniquely decorated.A very complete and delicious breakfast buffet is included in our rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Aquabarra Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquabarra Boutique Hotel And Spa
- Aquabarra Boutique Hotel Buzios
- Aquabarra Boutique Hotel & Spa Buzios, Brazil