“It's good but nothing Special” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Aquabarra Boutique Hotel & Spa

You added Aquabarra Boutique Hotel & Spa to your Saves list
Aquabarra Boutique Hotel & Spa
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Rua Colina de Geriba, 16, Buzios, State of Rio de Janeiro 28950-000, Brazil   |
Ranked #18 of 91 Hotels in Buzios
Porto Alegre
“It's good but nothing Special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2009

I was with my family in Aquabarra in October, 2009. It is a good place but nothing special because the daily rate is high. The place is cool and there is a zen atmosphery. The room is wide and confortable. The breakfast is good. I don´t recommend to go with small kids because there are many steps and decoration objects that can break. They offer wire less, internet and sauna, but everything are collected, until if you use the small refrigerator in the room to keep your foods, they collected for that. It is far 5 minutes to the beach and 15 minutes of the main street to catch a bus, the best is to rent a car.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Hong Kong
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2009

Aquabarra has a magnificent atmosphere and the staff are very helpful. Everything is so genuine and all interior at Aquabarra has been personally collected by the passionate owners. If we could, we would live there.
Its just a couple of minutes drive from the beach, where you can surf and sunbath. If you would like to go to the city of Buzios, thats also just a few minutes drive. Rent a car and explore the beautiful Buzios. If not, just stay at Aquabarra. You don't really need to go anywhere from that place.

• Stayed December 2006, traveled with family
Brasil
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2009

The most charming and cozy Guesthouse ever!

My Name is Tatiana and I’m from Rio de Janeiro.
I’m used to visit Buzios since I was a little girl.
This was the first time that I’ve been on a pousada since my parents used to have a house over there.
So when planning this trip I did a huge research on internet.
Aquabarra were the first to reply with clear info and with very nice pics.
I called and wrote to may other anyway but none of them were as gentle and sympathetic as Lily, the owner of Aquabarra. And she also offered me a good deal when I told her that I wanted to stay there.
On the week I’ve stayed there, breakfast was awesome, we had an amazing sea view [even better than Dad’s house] The owners and staff were a lot of fun and even more at night with the best cool music.
I know the city so I thought I didn’t need it to much attention but they prove me wrong giving me incredible advices of where to go and what to do and how to save money.
I had never been in another lodge before and I don’t think I’ll ever be because I just became fan of Aquabarra.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with friends
Auckland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2009

The Guest house is beautiful and has potential to be an amazing success if it wasnt for the incredibly rude, out of control house lady/manager.
We were at the end of a 4 month trip through South America and thought a relazing last week in Buzios would be our treat. It had the opposite effect it was the worst 10 days of our whole trip in SA.
She made sure we felt uncomfortable every single day.
Dont ruin your trip to Brazil by staying here until the ownership is changed.

Stayed November 2008, traveled as a couple

Been to Aquabarra Boutique Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Aquabarra Boutique Hotel & Spa

Address: Rua Colina de Geriba, 16, Buzios, State of Rio de Janeiro 28950-000, Brazil
Location: Brazil > State of Rio de Janeiro > Buzios
Bar / Lounge Beach Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool
#5 Spa Hotel in Buzios
#9 Romantic Hotel in Buzios
#10 On the Beach Hotel in Buzios
#13 Family Hotel in Buzios
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Aquabarra Boutique Hotel & Spa 3.5*
Aquabarra Boutique Hotel & Spa, with its authenticity and charisma will make it a unique place for your next vacations. It is located tree blocks away from the exclusive Geriba beach and 5 minutes from the famous Rua das Pedras (in car).Aquabarra offers a subtle luxury, focused on the comfort and the careful selection of each detail. Every corner features various objects, art pieces and special collections from our travels and experiences, aiming to reflect our personal style and emphasizing design, harmony and serenity.Our services include restaurant, lounge, bar and good music. Solarium, gazebos, ocean-view pool, sauna, and Spa area with excellent professionals. We count with 15 suites, all with different views and uniquely decorated.A very complete and delicious breakfast buffet is included in our rates. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Aquabarra Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Aquabarra Boutique Hotel And Spa
Aquabarra Boutique Hotel Buzios
Aquabarra Boutique Hotel & Spa Buzios, Brazil

If you own or manage Aquabarra Boutique Hotel & Spa, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.