This hotel has many reviews, so I read them and will try to comment them. First of all, it's a very comfortable hotel but maybe not a five star, exactly like someone said before. The location with the beach, pools and natural beauty is perfect, but there's no luxury. They have different room types, so the reviews may vary because of it. There are three floors of rooms and some have views for the pool, beach or a garden view.Our room was "Family Superior" and one of the biggest I've ever seen, very comfortable and didn't smell mold, like others said. But again, there's no luxury of a five star... The room mini bar refilling with water and drinks was fair enough for us, considering you can eat and drink all you can outside at the restaurants and hotel bars. The food at the main restaurant includes many options I believe you can't taste all of them in one meal, with different types of juices, drinks, appetizers, salads, desserts and always had fish, chicken, pork and cow meat in varied presentation. There's one brand of white wine, one brand of red whine and one of champagne (actually a prosecco!), if you look for special alcoholic drinks I believe you must go to the hotel lobby bar or pay extra for it. The service is friendly and everyone very helpful, but not excellent, sometimes the main restaurant is crowded and they had difficulty in serving. There are also other three options of restaurants you can choose - you must book them when you arrive - a portuguese restaurant, a local food and an oriental food. These ones offer a more refined food but the reservation is done around 7 or 9pm, so you must go at this time with a 10 minute tollerance or it's considered "no show". For children, the recreation team seemed wonderful and for adults they have a night show at the hotel theater ( I didn't come because I travelled with little children). The staff is extremely gently but I'm Brazilian so I don't know if there's trouble speaking foreign languages. They charge for internet, which is ridiculous. All in all, it's expensive but I believe it was worth it. My family and I had a complete relaxing vacation with the sea wind, walking around the pools and beautiful sun, and I would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enotel Resort & Spa has a privileged location by the sea on the beach The hotel is located on the southern coast of Pernambuco state, on the beach of Porto de Galinhas considered one of the most visited tourist destinations and recognized in Brazil. It is the first all-inclusive hotel in the area. With this system, customers can enjoy all meals, snacks, drinks, entertainment and sports at no extra charge, all designed to make the most of your stay. The 5-star resort has 348 comfortable rooms and one of the most spectacular sea views, large gardens, which provides the best natural environment. This place is surrounded by beautiful white sand beaches and coconut palms. Its rich culture and nature, together with a pleasant climate, warm and clear waters make Porto de Galinhas, a perfect destination to enjoy the holidays - "Live the Moment." The hotel is located only 60 kilometers from the Guararapes International Airport - Recife / PE, and 2.5 km from the city of Porto de Galinhas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Enotel Acqua Club - Porto de Galinhas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Enotel Porto Galinhas De
- Enotel Porto Galinhas Hotel
- Enotel Acqua Club - Porto De Galinhas Brazil