This hostel is nice and quiet and in walking distance of the city center of Foz do Iguacu and the busstation. The city itself is quite boring i have to say. They have a pool and everything is very clean. The staff is very helpful and you can book tours though them, although not everyone speaks English very well. But that is quite normal for Brasil. The hostel is also very cheap: I payed 30R per night for a 4 bed dormroom. They have free wifi.
- Also Known As:
- Pousada El Shaddai Hotel Foz Do Iguacu
- Pousada El Shaddai Hotel
- Pousada El Shaddai Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown location, safe and clean, buses to all tours points.Make your reservation with us and enjoy your stay in Iguassu Falls.You are wellcome.We offer rooms private ensuite and shared room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Pousada El Shaddai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.