We stayed in this hotel whilst visiting Iguazu Falls (both sides) and in my opinion it was a little too far away from the Argentina side of the falls. It took just over an hour to get from here to the park (passport control stops included). However, much closer to the Brazilian side of the falls - only 20 minutes drive in a taxi. The hotel is big, and room was basic, but we hardly spent any time in the room and it was fine for what we needed. Large dining area for breakfast/ evening meals. Breakfast was good. Plenty of hot and cold food to choose from. We stayed in the restaurant for an evening meal when we first arrived, which was a bizarre experience! Hardly anyone spoke English, and we later gathered that the buffet style restaurant is a pay-per-kg service! very strange, but we just paid a slightly more expensive 'standard' fee instead, since we didn't know what we were doing!
On our second night we went to La Cabana restaurant, which we reached by taxi (just outside the hotel) and it was the best restaurant either me or my partner have ever been to! If you like meat, you will love this buffer restaurant! Overall, hotel was basic, but had everything we needed for two nights.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Foz De Iguassu
- Best Western Foz De Iguacu
- Foz De Iguacu Best Western
- Falls Galli Hotel Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Falls Galli Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.