We stayed here for just one night, but we didn't want to go. We went because of a reservation elsewhere, otherwise we had stayed in this warm & beautiful B&B! Maria is such a kind & lovely person with a little dog (3 months old)! The rooms are great and the interior is lovely. The breakfast is good (with homemade jam!!). If you want to go to the waterfalls, ask her for transport. In short, we felt welcome at Maria's.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Maioson Marica B & B is a two-storey villa situated in residential area near a forest reserve near the central city. With independent entrance, you can return at any time of day or night. The house, with separate entrance on the 1st floor is elegantly furnished and equipped with 3 large double rooms with possibility of extra bed. Some rooms have private bathrooms.The ground floor is the garden with swimming pool, TV room, large veranda, barbecue etc.. A space of relaxation, fun and prosperity.There are services in common use for the comfort and guest satisfaction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Marica B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marica Hotel Foz Do Iguacu
- Marica Bed And Breakfast
- Marica B&B Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil