We had planned a trip for two nights in Foz do Iguacu after our Rio trip.We finalised our stay with Maria after looking for so many othres on tripadvisor.She is a wonderful host and a planner for your tour.As promised by her Chris was there at the airport to receive us. From there she took us to bird park where we spent close to 2 hours.From there we went to falls and had a wonderful time there.All along Chris took care of our belongings.Next day she took us to Itaapu dam,border area, and a very good restaurant for lunch.We saw a show at hotel Rafain,which was amazing.
Next day we had a early morning flight for which Chris dropped us at the airport.Maria is a wonderful host and a very good cook too.She really served a very good breakfast with delicious cakes.The B&B was very close to lovely walking area and mall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Maioson Marica B & B is a two-storey villa situated in residential area near a forest reserve near the central city. With independent entrance, you can return at any time of day or night. The house, with separate entrance on the 1st floor is elegantly furnished and equipped with 3 large double rooms with possibility of extra bed. Some rooms have private bathrooms.The ground floor is the garden with swimming pool, TV room, large veranda, barbecue etc.. A space of relaxation, fun and prosperity.There are services in common use for the comfort and guest satisfaction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Marica B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marica Hotel Foz Do Iguacu
- Marica Bed And Breakfast
- Marica B&B Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil