“Buena atención” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Dom Pedro I Palace Hotel

You added Dom Pedro I Palace Hotel to your Saves list
Dom Pedro I Palace Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Rodovia Das Cataratas - N0 2615 | Bairro Carimã, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85853000, Brazil   |
Ranked #38 of 74 Hotels in Foz do Iguacu

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)

Been to Dom Pedro I Palace Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Dom Pedro I Palace Hotel

Address: Rodovia Das Cataratas - N0 2615 | Bairro Carimã, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85853000, Brazil
Location: Brazil > State of Parana > Foz do Iguacu
#24 Family Hotel in Foz do Iguacu
Hotel Class:3 star — Dom Pedro I Palace Hotel 3*
Hotel Dom Pedro offers its guests comfort and many leisure options, check out some of the options available in our Hotel. We have selected some photos of Hotel Dom Pedro and his wide play area so you can know a little more of our structure. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Dom Pedro I Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Dom Pedro I Palace Hotel Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil

If you own or manage Dom Pedro I Palace Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.