“Amazing food and wine, and for sure expensive” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: International, Eastern European
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
“Amazing food and wine, and for sure expensive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

We stayed in Brazil for 10 months, this was the best place we have eaten in all of Brazil. It is a Ukranian restaurant, which I suppose to most dont mean much, but believe me, it is really very good. Curitiba has a large Ukranian minority and this restaurant is for sure one of the top things they have given Curitiba. The food is really good, the wine list is amazing, especially for Brazil. This is not a place to go for a shorts and sandals evening meal, so only go if you fancy splurging and enjoying an evening with locals celebrating anniversaries or businessmen spending their company's money. I would go again and I would recommend this place to anyone who does not mind spending at least 100 usd (but most likely a lot more) per head.

• Visited July 2012

Chicago, Illinois
“Amazing food, service and wine list”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

I went for celebrating my wedding anniversary and it was with great surprise we were received by the waiter in a great atmosphere being invited to visit the wine cellar and there we had the chance to choose our wine for the night. When we sat and started to check the menu, we had an amazing couvert, with different type of delicious breads. The main course was also really good, but as nothing is perfect, when I got the bill I understood all that has a high price, but worth.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Curitiba, PR
“Very nice place.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

Excellent place to have a first tier dinner experience. Incredible wine options, starters and service. The main dishes are also excellent and creative. Definitely it is no an average restaurant (in price and quality), but it is one of the must go restaurants in Curitiba.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Superb!,,”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

One of the best wine selections in the country (Awarded by Guia Quatro Rodas), great menu and ambiance!

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Florence, Italy
“One of the best restaurants I have eaten in my life”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2012

Elegant atmosphere, perfect service,with a maniacal attenction to the customer.
When I arrived,I felt like I would have just had a main course.

The chef kept sending appetizers of all sorts, that were absolutly delicious!

When finally my cordero (lamb) arrived, it was perfect, accompanied by some great minth sauce and an a very good white beans side dish.

The people at my table could only aknowledge the great taste of their dishes as well.

The wine list is a book bigger then the Bible! We have been lucky to have an amazing red wine.

We finished with great desserts and a 10 year old really fine porto.

Really fantastic restaurant, big portions,and a fresh baked bread to take away and enjoy in the morning breakfast (what a touch!).

Being the best restaurantin Curitiba, don't expect low bills!

• Visited April 2012