“friendly Service and clean Room at this Ibis Budget in Curitiba” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Ibis Budget Curitiba Centro

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Curitiba
Ibis Budget Curitiba Centro
You added Ibis Budget Curitiba Centro to your Saves list
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   R. Mariano Torres, 927 | Centro, Curitiba, State of Parana 80060120, Brazil (City Center)   |
Ranked #61 of 89 Hotels in Curitiba
New Delhi, India
“friendly Service and clean Room at this Ibis Budget in Curitiba”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

No Frills, but a friendly Service and clean Room at this Ibis Budget in Curitiba. We had to spend only one Night there and for this Reason it was fully ok to go there. Room was very simple outfitted - as usual in this Hotels - but we already used to be and that was fully ok for just one Night. for Breakfast, we did choose, we have to say that is basic but especially the Coffee there was great.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Polish first
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

A shame! The smallest bathroom I ever saw. TV signal terrible. Just a few channels. No interphone in the room. Terrible! Terrible! Doesn't worth the price. I don't recommend, unless you are alone, for one night.

Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Comblain-au-Pont, Belgium
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

prices go up in the weekend, and on holidays, and you have to pre-book and cancel by credit card before you enter the hotel (if you don't do this, you still have to pay when you arrive, but at an increased rate).

And then, nothing is included: no wifi, no breakfast, all comes at an extra cost. also for leaving your luggage...

And at the reception, how do they treat you? The way the reception receives you is just explained with one word: horrible...And...you want to arrive before 12 am: receptionist answer at IBIS is please pay half the daily rate extra!

Do I get a discount when I arrive at 8pm? No of course not! Do I get money back when I leave at 6am? surely not!

Is it just me, as me I couldn't find what makes IBIS so well liked in these pages? Maybe easy for business travelers who do not pay their own bill, and just want something easy?

For me, I can't seem to go along with this hype, certainly if you can easily find cheaper hotels, friendlier staff , more charm and better all-in deals close or just a few corners further down the road, and no worries even if you arrive at 6 am in the morning (as happened to me in other brazilian hotels, but not in IBIS!!! )

It was a try, with these two, and I will certainly avoid!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo

Been to Ibis Budget Curitiba Centro? Share your experiences!