“Maravilhoso!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Gero

Gero
Shopping Iguatemi Shin Ca 04 Lote A, Brasilia, Federal District 71503-504 , Brazil
+55 61 3577 5520
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Brasilia, DF
“Maravilhoso!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2014

if you like pasta, that's the place!
The environment is very fancy. i loved it! I went there with my husband to celebrate our aniversay!
I had cheese and lemon ravioli! Fantastic!
It is a bit expensive, but ir is worth every cent!
The staff is very friendly. The service is impecable!
I hope you enjoy as much as we did!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Same standard as in Sao Paulo.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

Gero is currently one of the best restaurants in Brasília for pasta. Ok, it's a bit steep on the prices, but it's one of the few places in town where you get good service, great wine choices, and the food is delicious.
It's clearly a place where they invested in training people, so they could keep the same standard as in its Sao Paulo venue, which is a traditional spot in the Jardins neighbourhood.
If you don't mind going to a shopping mall, that's a great choice!

Visited November 2013
Brasilia, DF
“Rubbish”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

I've been there for a Sunday lunch, and had to wait about 1h in the bar for a table. Ok, this common at fancy places. In fact, former Brazilian President Collor was in a table right in front of me. The glamour stopped right there. I had to ask for the menu no less than 3 times. Dishes were very expensive, even for the overpriced city I live in, and many traditional dishes from the Italian cuisine were missing. The decoration and quality of the furniture were according to the Fasano quality standards, which the restaurant belongs to, however it was one of the worst services I have ever had in Brasilia, the food looked like a risotto I make on my own and the price was way more expensive than the great Italian Places Trattoria da Rosario, Ninny or Cantina da massa, the obvious choices in town. I won't go back...

• Visited December 2012