Staff is wonderful, rooms are clean, location is fantastic (3 minutes walking from Brasilia Shopping, 5 minutes walking from the TV Tower). Probably one of the best cost-benefit rate of all the Mercure Hotels.
Prices are also great for a weekend.
There is a swimming pool (big enough to swim) and you can park your car for free in front of the hotel.
Rooms are big and equipped with a kitchen, since this is an apartment hotel.
Ask for rooms facing the TV tower and avoid the west side, since there is another hotel under construction.
Air conditioning was a bit noisy (here goes a tip: try turning on the one at the living room and forget about the one at bedroom).
Restaurant is also a good choice if you don't have the time to find something else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 269 apartments in the hotel. The Mercure Apartments Lider is located at Asa Norte, 2 kilometres from the city centre and 14 kilometres from the Brasilia international airport. With modern architecture, the hotel features a restaurant, a bar and a business centre. The hotel also offers guests a swimming pool and sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, ACCOR and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Apartments Brasilia Lider reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Apartments Brasilia Lider Hotel Brasilia
- Accor Apartments Brasilia Lider
- Mercure Apartments Brasilia Lider Brazil