Stayed here for a two week stay whilst visiting my wife's family.
Most other guests here though seem to be on short stays.
The room (just a standard room) was massive and had fantastic views.
The room was immacutely clean although I wasn't impressed by the burn holes in the net curtain nor the cigarette burn marks on the bed-side table.
The pool up on the roof was great although too hot with the windows preventing breeze!
The choice at breakfast was fantastic (includes Pao de Queijo!!) and we ate the fegiolata they do on Saturdays and that was great too. Would recommend.
Generally the stay was very good although some criticisms:
1. The hot water in the room is boiling in the mornings, then only luke-warm from 11am. Ok for a shower, but not for shaving.
2. The Internet wifi stopped working for about 3 days.We persistently told the reception desk ever morning. Although they were very helpful and friendly, nothing got fixed until we told the evening reception desk team who were much more efficient.
3. We had some teas bought up to the room and having charged 12R$ for two cups. We were dismayed to only have enough hot water to make a cup and a half. I don't think that the hotel were used to serving foreigners tea.
4. Breakfast coffee!!!!!!! Every day of the two week stay we had to ask for coffee or wait the 20 minutes they take to serve it!! Most hotels 5 star or not, will bring you coffee as soon as you sit down. The lady who serves coffee is sleeping!
No complaints though... Would definitely come back!
I'm sure there's no better in Vitoria, but the hotel is a step or two behind European 5 stars.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Media 8, Inc., Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Sheraton Vitoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Vitoria Brazil - ES