“The Best Steak/Rib House” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Family Fare
Dining options: Reservations
Appleton, Wisconsin
“The Best Steak/Rib House”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

I loved everything from the Food to the Service!!! They have the BEST Bone in Rib Eye I have EVER eaten.

Visited April 2014

Neenah, Wisconsin
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

It seems every time I go here the food is slowly declining to a level of just plain chain food. There are chains food places out there that are above normal and they were one of them. I hope to see an improvement next time.

Visited February 2014
Tegucigalpa, Honduras
“Great time, Casual, Family Friendly, Huge portions, steak cooked perfect”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

A local coworker took me for dinner to this restaurant. I found service very friendly and efficient. Seated immediately by host and server was there quickly.The warm bread was great. Plenty of bread baskets were brought to us when we asked. Huge chilled beer mugs and plenty of specials.

I also liked the casual atmosphere, plenty of families celebrating birthdays, couples on dates and groups. I got a little overwhelmed by extensive menu, decided to get a combo to try multiple items. I thought my steak was excellent. Sides were also good. I also liked the reasonable price.

I did not like that the servers were really good at offering an upgrade for a surcharge, do you want to add this or upsize it to that. But server showed up multiple times asking if all was good, more refills, how was steak cooked, etc. Also bill was pushed mid meal, maybe wait to end so we can order dessert.

But overall, I though the food was excellent, service really good, and a casual atmosphere.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Appleton, Wisconsin
“Great for Lunch!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

Visited on a whim for a Satruday lunch with my wife. Very nice visit. Quick seating, great service, upbeat music, and the food was fresh.
Portion sizes; ample

Visited January 2014
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Throw the peanut shells on the floor”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

This was our first trip to this restaurant chain and were pleasantly surprised. Wait staff was very helpful and the food perfect. We were seated immediately and found a pail of peanuts on the table and shells on the floor. Of course we had to contribute to the floor with our shells. We had dinner with friends and enjoyed our dinner and evening. May well become one of our favorite places to eat.

• Visited December 2013