“Nothing but good.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 23 Hotels in Appleton
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Nothing but good.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

I cannot say enough good things about this place. The staff was always well dressed an very helpful. The rooms were large with great features. The restaurant downstairs had good food was nice especially if you didn't want to leave the hotel. The fitness center had a lot of nice machines along with a complete set of dumbbells. I will most defiantly be back.

• Stayed April 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

we recently had a death in our family and with family living all over the country we wanted to stay together and be comfortable. needless to say we were, starting with the staff, who were so polite and catered to our every need, the rooms were so spacious and pleasing to the eye, the restaurant and bar was a great place for us to gather, the food was excellent, and the wait staff was above par. i travel a lot and this was the nicest hotel i've stayed at, i will stay at cambria agian if it's in the city i travel to. the cleanliness of the hotel was beyond our expectations and last but not least, the g.m. chadd, made sure we were taken care of. he does his job and does it well:)

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Kingsford
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

We just stayed here and I have to say what a nice property. The rooms are big and really are a suite. Nice comfy beds and a nice sitting area with a desk to work at. The room had a mini fridge and a microwave. The bathroom was nice as well. They had a bar if you wanted drinks and they also served a breakfast in the morning for an additional fee. We would stay here again for sure.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

I travel for a living stayed at thousands of hotels so I find myself a pro. The linens were thin and towels were cheap. This is due to the large expense of the replenishing the inventories and over washing. This has been my number one complaint over the years . I use this site to choose where I stay and linen quality is top of mind of may guests . So my only suggestion is improve your quality. If that happens I would have no issue having my employees choosing you as our hotel in Appleton. But for now we will be choosing the Paper Valley

• Stayed March 2013
Appleton, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I had just moved into my new residence and spoiled myself with an overnight stay at Cambria Suites. I needed rest and service. It was a "WOW"! My daughter and I each took a room to get a much needed rest....and rest we did in awesome surroundings. Everything you could want or need was there. We will share our experience with all that are looking for excellent housing.
Service was awesome!!

Room Tip: Actually, I believe they were all good. We were on a ground floor and had no concerns about locatio...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

I absolutely love the Cambria Suites Appleton and the Staff. I don't feel like I am on a business trip when I stay there. I feel like I am at Home. The Staff is an extension of my Family. Regardless if it is Check in, Breakfast, Dinner, Lounging, or utilizing the facilities (Spa, Pool, Business Center, Shuttle, Room Service), everyone is accommodating. The Staff always goes above and beyond to meet my needs and they have come to know my tendencies over time. Simply stated, the Cambria Suites Appleton rocks and I have traveled extensively including international.

Room Tip: Develop a relationship with Robert S, Lora R, Garrett G, Cathy (Front Desk). Also my favorite at br...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Chadd S, General Manager at Cambria Suites Appleton, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Thank you for your kind endorsement. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to thank you for your patronage and for selecting our property to host your business trips to the Appleton/Fox Cities area. As you've witnessed, our entire team has a ton of pride and passion for the product and service they represent. Here at the Cambria Suites Appleton we strive to make sure our guests are pleased with the service that we provide, the product that we represent and the team we have employed. Our mission is to provide the finest lodging experience in East Central Wisconsin…..a true home away from home experience with legendary service. Your comments demonstrate exactly what the hospitality industry is all about and we're glad to have been a part of that.

We look forward to welcoming you back many times over in the coming months and years. Kind Regards.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

I checked in around 3 and wanted a coffee from the 24/day coffee barista and was told I could not get one until 5. There were 3 people at the front desk and no one could get me a coffee? Also there is no ATM in the building and the hotel itself isn't really around anything. The pool is quite small but it was clean and always had towels available. I had requested extra pillows on line when I reserved the room and when I got up to the room they were already there. Overall a decent place to stay.

• Stayed February 2013
I appreciate hearing from our guests...thank you for the feedback from your stay. I apologize regarding the coffee experience you identified. This is something that our team should have been able to assist you with and will be corrected should you decide to allow us the opportunity to serve you again.

You are correct in stating that we don't have an ATM on property. However, Prospera Credit Union, which is a short drive from the hotel, has a no fee ATM for our guest's convenience.

I am sorry that you felt the hotel wasn't around anything. We actually receive a lot of feedback about how great our location is. However, I understand that everyone has different proximity requirements and service/shopping needs as this becomes a personal preference item in relation to what has brought you to the Appleton/Fox Cities area.

Although, in your opinion you consider our pool small, I do appreciate your comments about how clean and adequately stocked the towels were. I'm also glad to hear that we were able to accommodate the personal requests in your reservation.

Again, thank you for your review and I hope you give us the opportunity to serve you again. Kind Regards.

Been to Cambria Suites Appleton? Share your experiences!