“Stone Cellar Brewpub - Bison Burgers - Vanishing Vanilla Stout - excellent” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Stone Cellar Brewpub

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Stone Cellar Brewpub specializes in quality hand-crafted beer and organic and locally sourced food. We have an extensive menu with burgers, sandwiches, salads, soups, steaks, fish, typical pub fare, English Pub favorites, pizza, pasta and more. We try to source from local sources as much as possible to give you the highest quality product we can.
Madison, Wisconsin
“Stone Cellar Brewpub - Bison Burgers - Vanishing Vanilla Stout - excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2015 NEW

Stone Cellar Brewpub - Bison Burgers - Vanishing Vanilla Stout - excellent. Quaint location in the "Between the Locks" mall building, on the Fox River, original home of the Walter Brewery. Fun first stop in Appleton to sample some of the local, small batch beer - vanishing vanilla stout - certainly lived up to it's reputation, smooth and tasty. She tried the bison burger with sweet potato fries and I had the bison bacon bleu burger with fries. Taylor, our server, was friendly and efficient - delivering the stout quickly and the meals soon after. The bison is source from a farm in Shicoton, WI - Navarino Farms, breads are made locally at LaBrea Bakery. We like the Stone Cellar's philosophy by leading the charge in the community to be more sustainable, support local businesses and local citizens, strive towards the offering of only organic fruits and vegetables, and buying from companies with certified humane practices. We really enjoyed our visit to Stone Cellar Brewpub, I think you will to.

• Visited April 2015
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Algonquin, Illinois
“Visitor Dream”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2015

I was in from out of state on business, and I read all the good reviews about this place. They were not wrong. When I came they were really busy, but the crew was busting their behinds to get people to a table. The homemade gourmet sodas were quite excellent, as was the spicy chili. I tried the spinach did, which was pretty good. The entree was fantastic. Probably the best fish and chips I have ever had. The homemade malt vinegar really showed the quality of food with establishment is offering. The waiter was very helpful, and energetic. Overall, I wish I did not live five hours away from this place. Any time I will be out here for business, you can bet on me coming to the StoneCellar Brew Pub

• Visited April 2015
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New York, NY
“Wow, Wisconsin eating at its best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2015

Stone-cellar describes atmosphere well. I had burger with duck bacon and mushrooms on pretzel roll, while son had some of the best schnitzel I've ever had (and I've spent over a year worth of travel in Germany). Praline cheesecake desert. All was superb and plenty of food.

Visited April 2015
Neenah, WI
“The Best Crab Cakes!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2015 via mobile

I love the crab cakes here! Best in the Valley. We also enjoyed a New Orleans pizza. It was pretty impressive as my boyfriend is from New Orleans and we thought the andouille was spot on. (We get ours from Louisiana because we can't find any we like here. Beer selection is always fun

Visited February 2015
Appleton, Wisconsin
“Great beer, great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2015

Great beer. Their dark beers are especially good. Vanila stout, try it. On second thought, have a flight of beers. Friendly staff and good food.

• Visited March 2015