“Tasty!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night, Dessert
Egg Harbor, Wisconsin
“Tasty!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

I love their tortellini! I always get it (without mushrooms) and their bread that they serve with it is always great and fresh. I love the atmosphere and the staff members. I've been going to this restaurant for years and I've never had a bad meal. Large portions and decent prices. Can't wait to go again!

Visited January 2013

Appleton, Wisconsin, United States
“Great Italian food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

Very good food. Try the mussels or bruschetta for an appetizer. Noes feature with shrimp is outstanding. Bring your appetite!

Visited July 2013
Appleton, Wisconsin
“Always a good choice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Very good food, fair prices, very attentive servers - always a good choice for Italian food in Appleton

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Lots of food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

We have always enjoy Victoria's, both in Green Bay and Appleton, however the place needs a good cleaning and a face lift! We had not been to Appleton for several years, went with my daughter and granddaughter while shopping in Appleton! Lots of choices on the menu and always have leftovers!!!

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Pulaski, WI
“Mmmm...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

We crave Victoria's food! If it has been more than a month since we've been there, we have to go to get our fix of their delicious menu offerings. I love all of the creative sauces I have tried there. Each is unique and so very savory. This place beats Olive Garden hands down--no comparison. The decor is BEAUTIFUL with its various murals in every dining room. But back to the food! There is nothing on the menu that has not delighted us, from the very basic to the more elaborate choices, it's all good. Here is the best part: they serve to one person what I would serve to a family of four, so everyone, and I mean everyone, takes home a "doggie bag". When my husband and I go there I know I won't have to cook for two days after, lol! The food is consistently good, never disappoints and the VALUE is fantastic! We can get out of there for less than $40, and that includes a glass of wine and a 20% tip, not to mention the next two days' worth of meals. Amazing!

• Visited May 2013