“Awesome” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #123 of 316 Restaurants in Appleton
Cuisines: Vietnamese
“Awesome”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

Really good authentic egg rolls, Really good authentic egg rolls, Really good authentic egg rolls Really good authentic egg rolls Really good authentic egg rolls

Greenville, Wisconsin
“Great eggrolls”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

My family and I have gotten egg rolls from here a couple times and they are delicious every time. They are very friendly and If you want a larger order I would call ahead so they can have them ready and not have to wait. I've tried the fried rice and it's ok.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Darboy, Wisconsin, United States
“Very good egg rolls”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

A great lunch stop. Limited menu items, but if you like egg rolls, they're very good. I usually get a couple egg rolls and some fried rice for a sit down meal.

Visited November 2012
Appleton
“Friendly Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

I purchased half a dozen chicken egg rolls to try for the 1st time. The owner who took my order was very friendly and personable. As opposed to another reviewer who didn't get crunchy egg rolls, mine came out fresh and piping HOT straight out of the fryer. It took me some few good minutes blowing out the steam before being able to eat them and when I did, they were all very crisp and delicious. Since I'm an avid egg roll maker, I probably wouldn't return as often because I usually make my own. I would definitely return if I didn't have the time to make them. However, mainly because of their friendliness, My Lee's Egg Roll House has secured me as a returning customer if I ever need to immediately satisfy my craving for egg rolls.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Wisconsin
“Bland eggrolls!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2012

I heard so many good things, but I'm sorry, these were the blandest egg rolls I've ever eaten. And the service was slow. Very slow! I will not be going back.

• Visited April 2012