“Great Hampton Inn close to shopping” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn 2X HHonors Points
Ranked #2 of 23 Hotels in Appleton
Burnham Market, United Kingdom
“Great Hampton Inn close to shopping”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights. Great for walking to the Mall and nearby restaurants if you really don't want to use the car, tho the lack of sidewalks in the US discourages this. Typical rooms and breakfast as expected in a Hampton.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

I stayed at this property for the first time. It was for two nights. Everything was great as expected. The King room with a sitting area was very comfortableand clean.. The staff was pleasant and helpful at all times. I thought I was in for a loud night on day one due to a large party of motorcycle riders. I'm not against motorcycles because I ride a Harley too but from experience I know they can get loud. To my surorise I didn't hear a sound all night or in the morning. The second night I was greeted with a young swimming team. They appeared to be 13-17 years old. I figured I would pay for it now. Once again not a sound all night . All kinds of restaurants and stores are everywhere too. great place , Great stay and I will go there again.

Room Tip: All rooms seem to be very good, Iwas right across from the elevator and never heard a sound.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Markham, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

The hotel was very clean, the staff were very helpful and friendly, and there was nothing at all to complain about at all. This hotel is close to the mall. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who needs a place to stay in Appleton/Grand Chute and can't stay at a college avenue hotel for one reason or the other.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo

Marquette, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

This is our favorite hampton to stay at. The rooms & entire hotel are always clean and we love the extra little steps they take to leave an impression. From the little duckies to the toys for the kiddos in the pool area to the better selection of food at breakfast, this hampton cuts no corners. During our stay to the area we also stayed a night at the hampton in greenbay. This Appleton hampton is MUCH nicer!! Our room here had a fridge and microwave, the other one did not. Also, both the beds and the room itself seemed all around bigger in Appleton vs greenbay.
We will continue to stay here when we are in the area.

• Stayed June 2014
Madison, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

The room and the common areas were clean and well kept. I assume the hotel was recently updated because it was very attractive. Our room, which had a king bed, was comfortable and nicely arranged. The breakfast was good and and the breakfast area was kept clean. The staff was very friendly. We have no complaints.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Cincinnati, OH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

I was traveling on business and spent one night at the Appleton Hampton Inn. This is my usual location to stay when traveling to this work location and I have stayed here about 4 times so far. I have stayed at 2 other hotels in the general vacinity on trips when the Hampton was sold out and both times ened up getting a room at the Hampton on the second night as the other hotels just were not as good. My room at the Hampton Inn was clean and comfortable. I generally never sleep as good in a hotel as I do at home, but the beds at Hampton Inn are great and I got as good a nights sleep as I could have hoped for. The hot foods at breakfast on this particular stay were very good. I would usually say it's just ok. They have options for most any taste. Check-in and check-out could not have been better. Will definitely be returning.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

San Jose, Costa Rica
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

This hotel delivers on great value for money, as most Hampton Inn's I've been to do. It has clean well-maintained rooms, great free internet speed, extremely helpful and courteous staff, and a reliable, warm free breakfast. The only problem is that the rooms are a little noisy if your "neighbor" is not as courteous as the staff.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn Appleton-Fox River Mall Area? Share your experiences!