“Fantastic Family Operated and Owned Restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Wisconsin
“Fantastic Family Operated and Owned Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

I highly recommend Taste of Thai. The family who own this place are very hard workers and very friendly. Wait staff is always attentive and friendly. The food is fantastic. For a sample, try their lunch buffet which is very reasonably priced. You will have a large sampling of their most popular dishes. My particular favorite is the puffed curry triangles - scrumptious, light, crispy, with a flavorful filling. The food is well prepared, clean tasting.

I've been coming here ever since they opened, and I have never been disappointed. A popular place for the Lawrence University staff and students - close to Memorial Chapel, great place to go for dinner before or after performances downtown.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Palo Alto, California
“Excellent Thai food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

On the edge of campus, good food for reasonable prices. Try the catfish, just excellent. The service was attentive but not intrusive, mix of spicy and mild, nice atmosphere, not too noisy and it was still open when we wanted to eat at 8:30 in the evening.

Visited June 2014
Appleton, Wisconsin
“Best Thai Food I Have Ever Had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

So I grew up in Appleton and graduated from Lawrence University so I have had a lot of Taste of Thai… I am an avid Thai food lover and after having Thai food all over the United States, as well as Europe, this is without a doubt the best Thai food I have ever had. Nothing even comes close to their chicken pad thai. I moved to Chicago and assumed I would find amazing thai food there, but nothing compares :(

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA
“Great food with good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

Taste of Thai is one of my favorite places to eat in the Fox Cities (where I live). I absolutely LOVE their "Volcano" dishes (shrimp, chicken, or combo). I order spice level 4 of 5 and it is perfectly hot and spicy without being painful!!! My only complaint is that they should offer something besides white rice (brown rice, fried rice, purple Basmati rice, noodles, ??) for the base.... I hate white rice, it is tasteless and empty calories with no fiber or nutrients :-(

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Neenah, Wisconsin
“Favorite Thai Restaurant!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

It has a cool vibe to it, including the decor. Always have good service! My favorite thing to get (aside from the Mojitos) is actually an appetizer which I cannot recall the name of right now. Anyway, they serve you chicken skewered where you can heat over a little flame and serve with an awesome sauce! I think it may be chicken satay? Anyway, the vegetable tempura is also great! Would recommend to anyone looking to try a new place, especially if you want to try something ethnic or spicy (alot of dishes will warn you if spicy)!

Visited August 2013