“Got a great rate” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Appleton

You added Days Inn Appleton to your Saves list
Days Inn Appleton
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   210 N. Westhill Blvd, Appleton, WI 54914 (Formerly Exel Inn)   |
Ranked #22 of 23 Hotels in Appleton
Slinger, Wisconsin
“Got a great rate”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

I spend weeks at a time on the road with my construction company. I am always price minded when I book hotels and I have stayed in some really nice $40/ night rooms and I have stayed in some real dump $80/night rooms. The Days Inn can really be hit or miss on what you get, I am glad to say this place was a hit! I got a fantastic rate thru Priceline.com, The rooms were average and staff was friendly. The hotel was clean and for the rate I got we will definately stay there again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Ryan B, General Manager at Days Inn Appleton, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to provide our hotel with positive feedback. I am very happy to hear our staff provided you with friendly and clean service, as they strive to make every guests experience positive. We thank you for choosing Days Inn of Appleton. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to the Appleton area. If I can do anything for you during your next visit to our hotel, please do not hesitate to call me. The front desk would be happy to connect you to my office.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Aurora
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

Nice comfortable Hotel. The staff go out of thier way to make you comfortable. The hotel is locate near shopping, dinning, and is centrally located for ease of travel around Appleton. I was delayed in leaving due to business. The staff got me in a room right away. I was very pleased with the customer service,

Room Tip: Ask for a low floor near the front office.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Ryan B, General Manager at Days Inn Appleton, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
I can’t begin to tell you how happy it made me to read about your experience at our hotel. Our staff strives to make our guests feel comfortable during their stay. I am very thankful you choose Days Inn of Appleton while you were visiting Appleton. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to provide such wonderful feedback. I really appreciate it and know the staff will as well when I share it with them. We look forward to having you back the next time you are in town.
Lakeville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

My recent stay in Appleton was enhanced by the friendliness of the Days Inn staff.
Jessie was professional and cognizant of everything that my co-truck driver and I
said. She listened to us and offered coupons for the Road House as well as directions
to our destination in the morning. Linda (day shift manager) offered special rates to
any driver from my firm who wanted to stay with them.
The bed was comfortable, the rate was good, and it was an overall pleasant
experience.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Ryan B, General Manager at Days Inn Appleton, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
We thank you for your kind comments in regards to our staff. Our staff wants to make our guests feel comfortable and at home during their stays. I am glad they were able to help you find a restaurant in the area to fit your needs. We thank you again for choosing to stay with us. We look forward to seeing you and your co-truck driver back again.
Marquette, MI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

I travel to Appleton often to shop and for doctor's appointments. The Days Inn is conveniently located and affordable. It is also clean and comfortable and the staff is very friendly and helpful. The free continental breakfast is also a good start to my busy day.

Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Ryan B, General Manager at Days Inn Appleton, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you staying with us at the Days Inn of Appleton. We strive to be very affordable for our guests and to make your stay relaxing and comfortable. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Appleton.

Been to Days Inn Appleton? Share your experiences!