We have spent one week in Vila Kalango. We had a dune view stilt house. Everything would be perfect if it was not so noisy all the time! Buggies are running all day and also early in the morning. On the other side from our stilt house (beach and garden view)there are some work in progress for the construction of a new pousada. Works starts at 8 am and finish at 5-6 pm. Basically it is impossible to relax that's why we came for and pay so much! I mean, VK is wonderful but really, the noise is too much for me!
- Also Known As:
- Vila Kalango Hotel
- Vila Kalango Jericoacoara
- Vila Kalango Hotel Jericoacoara
- Vila Kalango Jericoacoara, Brazil
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a prime location between Jericoacoara Beach and the Sunset Dune, Vila Kalango is considered a charming small hotel. Its construction in eucalyptus wood, carnauba straw, red clay bricks and beams create a rustic atmosphere shaded by coconuts and cashew trees.The 24 (twenty four) accommodations are unique. Among them, apartments , bungalows and stilts houses decorated with local materials and crafts to enhance the local culture .Sustainability is one of our major concerns, combining comfort and charm with the preservation of the local natural beauty, we try to avoid as much as we can to step in the environment.The passion to serve is another highlight, hospitality and good service are part of our day- by-day. The employees are local residents, individuals who cooperate with each detail and fully know the region, therefore able to pass on the local culture and philosophy to our guests and tourists.In the middle of the hotel, a nineteen-feet pool is surrounded by sun loungers. A lounge with hammocks is also available for our guests to lie down and wait the time pass without thinking of anything else, except enjoying the extraordinary environment of peace and tranquility.The restaurant overlooks the sea and serves a delicious breakfast, plus recipes based on local products, including natural meals with fresh fish from the region.Luma is our relaxing spa where you can find various massages and treatments , complementing the unique experience that we seek to provide for each guest.Furthermore, within the Pousada Vila Kalango is located Ticowind Jeri School, offering windsurfing lessons, kayaking tours and SUP. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Splendia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Vila Kalango reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.