“Very peaceful and awesome service” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Pousada Vila Bela Vista

and 1 more site!
You added Pousada Vila Bela Vista to your Saves list
Pousada Vila Bela Vista
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Rua dos Coqueiros, Jericoacoara, Jijoca de Jericoacoara, State of Ceara, Brazil   |
Ranked #9 of 20 Hotels in Jericoacoara
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Paris, France
“Very peaceful and awesome service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

the vila bela vista was the last portion of our trip in the nordeste, we loved it so much that we immediately decided to extend our stay! the pousada itself is quiet and beautiful, lovely rooms with a luxurious feel (compared to other places we stayed at!), and Jodi and Marcio were perfect hosts, very helpful to set up transfers and excursion. The atmosphere among staff is great, with a true family-like feeling, the breakfast was the best i've had in Brazil!
I would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: get rooms on the second floor rather than ground floor
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Sao Paulo, SP
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

I traveled with my family and we found the place was just amazing and the service and hospitality from the hostess (Patricia & Marcio) was wonderful.

They are very warm friendly and familiar couple that let us feel like we were at home.

We spent 6 days and since the beginning they helped us to organize the trips to visit the surroundings, providing tips from the town, places to visit, where to eat among other helpful hints.

The staff is nice and friendly and the hotel facilities, pool, playground and restaurant are nice and rooms very cosy and comfortable.

The hotel is a walking distance to the town and they have nice horses and buggies to give you a ride to downtown, at night you can take the ride horse to come back the hotel and you can see the stars and enjoy the silence of the night (a magic and special moment....)

The dunes, beach, fresh water lagoons are just wonderful.

The place is really good for kids because they can play free and safe, they have two amazing kids that were really good friends for my kids.

They have other hotel very near in Prea's beach, an amazing place!!!! I took skysurf classes a wonderful experience with my 11 year old daughter and we were able to surf in 3 days

Manuel & Yulitza

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Santiago, Chile
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

It is a perfect place, very nice room with air conditioning, a net in the bed, very clean bathroom, a terrase with hammock, etc. Also, the breakfast is excellent some fruits, breads, coffee, juices served in the garden wich is very beautiful. Further more, if you want you can enjoy the swimming pool, an outdoor shower, or a jacuzzi.

Moreover, Patricia and Marcio (owners) give you tips about things to do and help you to arrange trips.

The best place I stayed during my trip to Brazil !!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Ljubljana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

In January I was again in Jaricoacoara with my friends. We decided to stay in Pousada Vila BeleVista. It was again perfect decision. Complete staff iis to geusts very kind, they are ready to help you and convince you with everythink you request for.
Nice Posadas garden with swimming pool give you relaxing possibilities to enyoy your stay in jeri.
The first time in my life I was horse riding too and now I can recomand it to everybody.
Our room was the one with nice wiew to the dunes and we eyojed it very much.
Pousada also have its own cook Soares. He prepares exelent dishes for you.
This time we also had a lot of shiny days and we enyojed our stay very much. Dont hesitate to ask Jody or Marcio about accomodation if you entend to wisit Jericoacoara. I hope I can come again with our group and with my wife if even our trip from Ljubljana, Slovenia takes us about one whole day.

Room Tip: First room next to dunes in first floor.
Sao Paulo, SP
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

Pousada Vila Bela Vista is a really nice place to stay in at Jeri, the rooms are clean and comfortable, with a beautiful view of the dunes. You can enjoy the refreshing swimming pool, the relaxing jacuzzi and the beautiful garden. The pousada is not located in the main streets, but you can get there walking or if you are too tired to walk to the restaurants after a "long day" at the beach, the pousada offers a chariot service. The breakfast is good and the atmosphere at the pousada is really friendly! We enjoyed meeting and chatting with the owners Jodi and Marcio and all staff is really kind and welcoming: Elizabete and Jon, Soares, Bené...Thank you all for having received us so well, we hope to go back there soon! :)
Marília and Flávio

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Slovenske Konjice, Slovenia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

I spend unforgettable vacation in Vila Bela Vista . I enjoyed in nice comfortable bungalows, very refreshing and relaxing garden, which gives shelter in hot days. There is nice swimming pool in the middle of the garden which gives good refreshment after a long day. The rooms are clean and the stuff very kind and friendly always available and wailing to help if you need anything. I felt like being in a family. I enjoyed breakfast with variety of fresh fruits (we do not have so tasty in Europe), tapioca, fresh eggs…….all kinds of juices, ……. Congratulation to the cook Soares who prepared very pictures and delicious food. I have to mention horse riding ..it was my first time…….but horse named Moaba was very patient and gentle with me. Thanks to Marcos who is taking care of horses in such a cherishing way.
Thanks to Cileni I enjoyed best tapioca every morning....I must not forget kind and smiley Vilmara and of course the owneres of Vila: Jodi, Marcio and mama.
It is the accommodation I highly recommend.

Bled, Slovenia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

the pausada Vila Bela Vista is very nice, their service is verry kind and helpful, the food they ofer is excellent, the rooms are clean and with AC, the pausada is very calm and peaceful, they also offer different trips with buges and horse riding....so the place is excellent and we will defentely come back! :)

thanks to the Jodi, Marcio and their family

from Bojan's family

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Pousada Vila Bela Vista? Share your experiences!