We stayed at Etnia for our honeymoon. Absolutely fantastic location and service. Rooms are located in eight bungalows set in a tropical garden with a large pool and bar area. A perfect place for a relaxing holiday. The bars and restaurants in Trancoso's Quadrado are less than 5min walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Internationally known as an oasis in the middle of the jungle and for combining comfort with unique ethnic decoration, Etnia was elected one of Brazil's four best hotels by the prestigious German publisher, Taschen, in the book 'Great Escapes of the World,' which shows a selection of the 90 best hotels around the world. It has also been featured in Hip Hotel's 'Atlas,' in Taschen's 'Great Escapes South America,' in Conde Nast Johansen's 'The Americas Recommended Hotels, Inns, Resorts & Spas' and was the winner of Elle's chic shack awards 2007. Besides getting special coverage in newspapers such as The Sunday Times and The New York Times, Etnia makes part of Andrew Harper's Clud, among others.A Swimming pool with bar and lounge, a 7000m2 garden, secured parking lot, access to the beach (15 minutes walking) and to the town (5 minutes walking), restaurant and boutique are part of the hotel’s structure. In each bungalow, a stained glass window facing a private garden makes the guests feel even more in touch with the local nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Splendia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Etnia Pousada & Boutique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Etnia Pousada And Boutique
- Etnia Pousada & Boutique Hotel Trancoso
- Etnia Pousada & Boutique Trancoso, Brazil