“Highest quality food, warmest service, and fun desserts” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Villas de Trancoso Restaurant

Villas de Trancoso Restaurant
Estrada Arraial d'Ajuda / Trancoso #192-km 23,5, Trancoso, State of Bahia 45.818, Brazil
73 3668 1151
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 40 Restaurants in Trancoso
Cuisines: Brazilian
Good for: Romance, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Villas de Trancoso RestaurantTrancoso Restaurant Wins Five StarsLocated on Nativos Beach, one of the most private stretches of beach in Trancoso, is the Villas de Trancoso Restaurant. Outside guests can make a reservation for breakfast, lunch or dinner.The Villa's day begins at 8:00 am with our famous Brazilian breakfast… hot steaming Brazilian coffee, seasonal tropical fruits and juices, baked breads, cheeses, pastries and omelets of your choosing.
 At 9:00 am our beach bar comes to life. Guests are welcome to lounge under shaded palms while sipping their favorite Brazilian coctail. At 12:00 our restaurant opens. Our chef may have a special for the day or you can choose from a wide selection of International and Brazilian favorites.
Colorado
“Highest quality food, warmest service, and fun desserts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

We enjoyed many meals at the Villas Restaurant while we vacationed in Trancoso. Each one was fantastic and served with such attention to visual detail that it was fun just to sit back and look at what was presented to our table. I have so many pictures of the food – I wanted to show my family and friends how great it was. The variety of the refreshing salads, main courses, and fun desserts kept a smile on our faces and looking forward to our next meal (a sign that you are really on vacation!!). I loved the seafood moqueca, awesome flavor!

It is such a peaceful and romantic setting with candles reflecting off the pool right by your table. The staff is professional, friendly, and attentive to each guest while giving you space if privacy is what you want. But, they are also so warm and friendly – so if we wanted to chat about the ingredients of the tasty meal or a local place to shop we could count on them be engaging and informative.

• Visited May 2013

Buenos Aires
“Food + View = ROMANCE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

Many time visitor to Brasil and Trancoso is my favorite chill destination in this country. And in Trancoso the best place for lunch and to spend the day is at Villas of Trancoso. Awesome food, and an even better view and vibe! Check out the pictures...they say it better than I can write it.

Note: If you are not staying at the resort, call ahead to make sure there is availability on the beach restaurant....especially during high season. But best to stay at the Villas. This trip of 5 nights I never left the property...there was no reason to leave!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Perfect accomodation, amazing people and delicious food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

During our stay in villas trancoso we had the pleasure to meet wonderful people and taste delicious food while relaxing in the most charming villas ever seen in Trancoso! Personally I loved to meet and talk not only with the staff but also with the amazing guests that luckily stayed at the same time we did. People from all over the world who I now consider now good friends!
I strongly recommend villas Trancoso If you are planning to escape from your stressing daily life. Nothing better than drinking a refreshing caipirinha during a calm and relaxing afternoon at the beach!

• Visited April 2013
Denver
“Epicurean pleasures”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

Where to start in describing a full day of gastronomical delights. The day begins with a breakfast buffet of Brazilian pastries and fresh fruit, steamed milk and delicious coffee, fresh fruit juices, and, if you're in the mood, an omelet or breakfast sandwich made to order. Lunch presents a myriad of choices, including a killer Brazilian steak appetizer, a variety of salads (you have to try the octopus), fresh soups, and for the heartier appetites, entrees like sizzling pork chops and deliciously juicy chicken. The evening tops it off, beginning with Brazilian cocktails made with fresh limes, followed by a wonderful array of appetizers, and then a myriad of delicious entrees. Be sure to ask if the chef is cooking up the traditional Brazilian BAR BQ for the night. The meats keep coming hot off the grill, brought to your table by the attentive servers just as you're finishing the last bite on your plate. But leave room for one of the wonderful deserts, from the passion fruit mouse to the petite gateau - the warm chocolate running out as soon as you cut it.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Norman, Oklahoma
“An unexpected treat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

Of course I am from the US and I wanted to try as much International and Brazilian favorites that I could and I was not disappointed. The slow cooked beef, chicken and pork were to "die for." The sea food was unbelieveable. Traditional I do not care for Lobster and in the US I still do not, but the lobster that I was served at this restaurant was unbelievably good and such a taste treat. I would come back to Brazil just to have seconds on the lobster. From a service stand point, the staff was very friendly and efficient. The chef would even cook by request.( very accomodating) The facilities were spotlessly clean and comfortable. I have recommended this resturant to all my friends.

• Visited February 2013