Really enjoyed my stay at Hotel Casa do Amarelindo. The location is right in the heart of Pelourinho. Rooms and bathrooms are simple and well appointed. My particular room had an amazing deck and view. The hotel has a very good restaurant. I really enjoyed the fact you could eat your free breakfast at anytime during the day. The customer service from reception, bartenders, to the owners was all very pleasant. I look forward to visiting and staying here again.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Do Amarelindo Salvador
- Casa Do Amarelindo Hotel
- Hotel Casa Do Amarelindo Salvador, Bahia, Brazil
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel de charme in a fully restored XIXth colonial house in the very heart of Pelourinho, facing All Saints’ Bay. Sunny swimming pool and panoramic roof-terrace. 10 high standard rooms with luxury bedding, 1 gastronomic restaurant, 2 bars, 1 solarium, 1 fitness. All rooms with full sound insulation, air conditioning, ceiling fan, free broad-band internet access, free electronic safe, LCD TV, DVD, frigo-bar. Most rooms with private terrace or balcony with bay or city view. Free WiFi at restaurant, lobby and garden-bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Splendia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Hotel Casa do Amarelindo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.