Amarelindo is an amazing gem! One of the owners, Gilles, is a former French chemical engineer who recently set up this place in the heart of historic Salvador. It's an oasis of comfort, style, and exquisite taste. A big traveller himself, Gilles has designed this place to anticipate a traveller's every need. Beautifully designed, the place is stock full of features you'd normally only get in a huge resort type place. The breakfast is to die for; we were bummed we only had a day there and couldn't stay longer to try other meals there. plus, he's got the cutest dog ever, Prunella!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel de charme in a fully restored XIXth colonial house in the very heart of Pelourinho, facing All Saints’ Bay. Sunny swimming pool and panoramic roof-terrace. 10 high standard rooms with luxury bedding, 1 gastronomic restaurant, 2 bars, 1 solarium, 1 fitness. All rooms with full sound insulation, air conditioning, ceiling fan, free broad-band internet access, free electronic safe, LCD TV, DVD, frigo-bar. Most rooms with private terrace or balcony with bay or city view. Free WiFi at restaurant, lobby and garden-bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Splendia, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Casa do Amarelindo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Do Amarelindo Salvador
- Casa Do Amarelindo Hotel
- Hotel Casa Do Amarelindo Salvador, Bahia, Brazil