This was my first trip to Salvador, Brazil. I use tripadvisor all of the time to review hotels and read past guest comments. I was a little skeptical of how such a small boutique hotel could have so many excellent ratings. Well, after staying at the hotel for 3 days in March, I must say they deserve all the positive feedback. This hotel exceeded my expectations. I loved that they arranged for my pickup at the airport. The hotel is in the middle of all the action in the section of town called Pelourinho. We were only steps away from great restaurants, music and shops. When checking in, one of the owners personally came to greet us. Then, the receptionist Paulo Jackson gave us tons of useful information about Salvador (dining/music/etc) and a detailed tour of the hotel. The comfortable bed and the bay view from the room was a slice of heaven. This is a very well designed and quiet hotel. Everyone at the hotel made you feel like it was your home too. I was amazed at the politeness of the entire staff from the breakfast servers, bartenders and various receptionists. The staff made our trip to Salvador amazing. We had a problem with a tour I had booked with my travel agent and the hotel helped us at the last minute find a new tour guide that was amazing. We will definitely return to this hotel. In my opinion there is no need to consider other hotels. Simply, Hotel Casa do Amarelindo is the best!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel de charme in a fully restored XIXth colonial house in the very heart of Pelourinho, facing All Saints’ Bay. Sunny swimming pool and panoramic roof-terrace. 10 high standard rooms with luxury bedding, 1 gastronomic restaurant, 2 bars, 1 solarium, 1 fitness. All rooms with full sound insulation, air conditioning, ceiling fan, free broad-band internet access, free electronic safe, LCD TV, DVD, frigo-bar. Most rooms with private terrace or balcony with bay or city view. Free WiFi at restaurant, lobby and garden-bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Casa do Amarelindo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Do Amarelindo Salvador
- Casa Do Amarelindo Hotel
- Hotel Casa Do Amarelindo Salvador, Bahia, Brazil