I had reserved a room at Sol Barra Hotel from 15 to 20 July 2009. The reservation was made through Hotelopia. When I arrived at the Hotel Sol Barra, the reservation was not available and I had to pay twice for the only night I stayed there. Meanwhile Hotelopia collected all the expenses for the hotel in advance.
Sol Barra is a bad hotel with stained sheets, appalling bathrooms, and out of service phone service.
Food is also bad, above all the one they deliver to rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sol Barra is a 4 stars hotel, located in front of Porto da Barra beach, overlooking the waters of All Saints' Bay. The hotel is suitable for guests traveling for pleasure or business. It is just a few meters from Farol da Barra, 2.5km from downtown and 4km of the Pelourinho. It is also located at the beginnig of carnival circuit Barra-Ondina. The Sol Barra Hotel has standard apartments with split air conditioning, individual safe, minibar, cable TV and wireless internet (charged), besides there are a restaurant, space for kids, car rental and some shops at it's base. You may consult us to check our rates for presidential suite, master, executive and junior. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Sol Barra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Barra Express Salvador
- Hotel Sol Barra Salvador, Bahia, Brazil