This hotel is very good, but the rooms that are turned to the sea have a litle problem because of the "Mercado do Peixe" that is rigt above the hotel, peuple go there to eat at the end of the night, after the disco and there are a lot of noise.
But if you stay n the rooms that are turned to the front of the hotel it is very calm. The view is not so beautiful, but...
The rooms are very big and clean and the breakfast is great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golden Tulip Rio Vermelho is close to all the best beaches of Salvador. Located just 30 minutes from Salvador International Airport and 9 kilometers from the city center, where the city’s Pelourinho and Mercado Modelo tourist attractions are located.The hotel has 200 apartments, distributed in three categories, os apartamkentos Standard, has an area of 30m², with air conditioning, safe, TV with cable programming, telephone, wi-fi internet and minibar. The Deluxe apartments has an area of 40m² with many comfort and convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Despegar.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Golden Tulip Rio Vermelho reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Tulip Rio Vermelho Hotel Salvador
- Blue Tree Hotel Salvador
- Golden Tulip Rio Vermelho Salvador, Bahia, Brazil