good hotel in all aspects and employees are helpful and friendly. Your hotel has 2 problems that are very inconvenient for clients:
1) As a tourist I find it a big problem that there is no concierge speaking English, who could give advices on what to do and other adresses.
2) The reception employees are understaffed and have obviously not modern equipment (computers, printers, etc..). Each process is therefore slow and creates sometimes an impressive waiting line. It is even more problematic, when as a tourist you do just want to ask one question and have to wait up to 10 minutes...
Employees should speak better English....in your hotel there were big differences...but in average much better than the catastrophic English knowledge in Brazil in General...
But all people very nice and friendly.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Salvador Rio Vermelho Hotel Salvador
- Mercure Salvador Rio Vermelho Hotel
- Accor Salvador Rio Vermelho
- Mercure Salvador Rio Vermelho Bahia, Brazil
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4 star hotel offering 175 rooms. The Mercure Salvador Rio Vermelho hotel is located 15 km from the city center and 20 km from Luiz Eduardo Magalhaes airport. The hotel features a restaurant, two bars, a business center and Internet connectivity. Additional features include a fitness centre, swimming pool and parking facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, Otel and Venere so you can book your Mercure Salvador Rio Vermelho reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.