Spent a long four days here, though you can probably do alright with two or three. Had an excellent guide, and really enjoyed the excursions. Some activities are not included in the package pricing, but are very reasonable and so worth the extra (visiting the lily pads, the floating homes of the locals, piranha fishing). Employees were all very kind and went out of their way to make sure everyone was having a nice stay. Meals were very good, and the bartender was a-mazing. Mixing with the other guests was fun, and felt like an adult summer camp. The AC works like a dream.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is a jungle lodge near Manaus in the Amazon, with 64 bungalows, surrounded by pristine rivers and nature. has a private beach, natural swimming pools and Monkey Sanctuary among other features. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Amazon Ecopark Jungle Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ecopark Hotel Amazon River
- Amazon Ecopark Jungle Lodge Manaus, AM, Brazil