First, the location is great and our guide was excellent. My wife caught a piranha from the dock and we enjoyed the tour of the rainforest and the monkey centre.
As for the lodge, not very happy. Rooms were very cramped. Two single beds (with extremely hard and thin mattresses) and no other space. Tiny shower. Make sure you bring your own shampoo, etc. as there isn't anything supplied.
Meals were also poor. Buffet style, but the flies were everywhere. Pretty disgusting. A simple net around the dining area would have taken care of this.
To sum up, great location, but not a lodge I would ever return to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is a jungle lodge near Manaus in the Amazon, with 64 bungalows, surrounded by pristine rivers and nature. has a private beach, natural swimming pools and Monkey Sanctuary among other features. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Amazon Ecopark Jungle Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ecopark Hotel Amazon River
- Amazon Ecopark Jungle Lodge Manaus, AM, Brazil