We stayed here for a couple nights before we went to the amazon jungle. It was a huge hotel with ton of rooms. The hotel has a small zoo in the back. That was kind of cool. The hotel surrounding didn't really have much and we only stayed in at night. It was about a 30 min taxi ride to get to downtown.
The room itself was ok, nothing special with two twin beds. The bathroom was huge with both shower and bath tub.
There were a lot of tour groups when we were there. The place was packed. We did enjoy the pool and it was relaxing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Tropical Manaus, a luxury Brazil vacation eco-resort located in the gateway to the majestic Amazon rainforest. An unforgettable experience, Tropical Manaus offers state of the art technology and luxurious accommodations with the magnificence of the rainforest as a backdrop. Experience the exoticism of the Amazon Jungle while enjoying total comfort. Tropical Manaus offers a world class guest experience for hotels in Brazil by placing you right in the Amazon rainforest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Tropical Manaus Ecoresort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Manaus Hotel Manaus
- Manaus Tropical Hotel
- Tropical Hotel Manaus
- Hotel Tropical Manaus
- Tropical Manaus Ecoresort AM, Brazil