“It looks like a pizza place!” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Banzeiro

Banzeiro
Street Libertador, 102 | Nossa Sra. Das Gracas, Manaus, State of Amazonas, Brazil
+55 92 3234-1621
Cuisines: Brazilian, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Pesaro, Italy
“It looks like a pizza place!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

I had read very positive comments about this restaurant. What a horrible surprise! First of all all the courses are for two people. If you order half of the portion you pay 75% of the price. When I arrived there they took me a table and the waiter immeadiately told me I had to order because it was taking a long time at the kitchen. They took me an appetizer but did not tell me what it was. Jut let the plate there. For my surprise, after fifteen minutes they brought our food. It is important to say that there was a line outside waiting to get a table, that is why they wanted us to be fast. Besides, tha tables are so close to each other that I felt like in a pizza place. I expected much more than what I've got.

• Visited November 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Rio de Janeiro, RJ
“Not to miss”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

excellent typical food. Fish dishes are amazing. not to miss while in Manaus. It is not a cheap restaurant but definitely a great gastronomic experience! I would go back!

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Excellent restaurant ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

Excellent service and terrific food. Amazing fish dishes you can eat there.

Try the amazing local bass fish ( tambaqui) in any different choices.

Taichung, Taiwan
“Good food ruined by strong air-conditioning”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

We were recommended by our driver to this restaurant and we made a reservation for lunch the day after returning from the jungle. Upon entering, there were a few people there to greet us.

The menu was mostly for two people and was in the range of R80~110. Not cheap. Our waiter strongly recommended the rib-steak of tampaki for two. It was very nice, very tasty. However, the air-conditioning was so strong that I was shievering and sneezing half way through my meal. I asked them a few times to turn it sideways or turn it down but nothing was done. Our tampaki steak was cold in no time and was nowhere near as good as when it was hot. It was a great pity because that strong air-conditioner really ruined our meal. Otherwise both food and services were good.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

Very nice Restaurant. We had to wait for a table but it was worth it! The food was perfect, had grilled Tambaqui and prawns in coconut milk!

• Visited September 2013