“A great once in a lifetime experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: MAX JUNGLE AGENCY offers unique expeditions deep into the jungle in famous MADIDI NATIONAL PARK close to Rurrenabaque, Bolivia which focus on jungle trekking and survival experience. Tours are from 3-25 days and are completely back-to-basics: you make your own camp, catch your own food, wash or swim in rivers or lakes and carry all your belongings. You will get to visit pristine parts of the jungle by the river TUICHI and learn survival secrets from authentic Indian guides.No chairs, no tables, no beds!NOTE: We have recently changed our name, check our previous reviews on Trip Advisor at bit.ly/15dbEHP and write new reviews on our current profile at bit.ly/14eZkGY
Oslo, Norway
“A great once in a lifetime experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

During my travel in Southern America I did the 3 days trip in the jungle, it was the best I ever experienced in my life! Totally impressed by the nature and traditional way of living in this area. Really fantastic! If you are in this area, go to Mogli Tours and book a jungle trip! A very professional company, a very good guide! Everything was well arranged, they have a lot of experience and I felt very safe with them!

Visited May 2012
MogliJungle, General Manager at Max Jungle - Private Day Tours, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
Hi Silje,

It's important to us to give you a feel of life in the jungle, with all it's dangers and adventure, while keeping you safe at all times. So we're delighted that you recommend our services for those reasons. Thank you very much.

London, United Kingdom
“Time of my life”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

I would thoroughly recommend Mogli agency to anyone who is looking for a fun yet professionally guided jungle experience. Look no further and enjoy as you most definitely will have the time of your life!!

Thanks guys!

Visited May 2012
MogliJungle, General Manager at Max Jungle - Private Day Tours, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
Kamila thank you for that short but sweet review. It´s much appreciated.
Dobris, Czech Republic
“Jungle Agency”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Hello all, My name is Jakub and I am Tereza´s who is leading Mogli Jungel favorite brother. I never been in jungle or in Bolivia at all but I now my sister who is like member of special force doing down there very well. Go head with mogli agency my sister and her family take a care of you. Have a nice trip and say hello to my lovely sister. By the way in may she will have a twince and seh dont know the names. So If you know some specila name give her a shot.

Jakub

Visited February 2013
Berlin, Germany
“Best expierence of my travel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

I have been to the jungle and to the pampa with mogli tours because They offer more than just an one day tour. I had an amazing time. Our guide mogli was the best! He is an amazing guide who knows everything and is always happy and crazy! The jungle was impressive and the pampas was beautifull and relaxing! The perfect combination. Thanks mogli and mogli tours...

Visited November 2012
MogliJungle, General Manager at Max Jungle - Private Day Tours, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Thanks Loes!
We are delighted to be the highlight of your travels. The jungle pampas tour is a pretty perfect combo. I'll be sure to pass on your thanks to Mogli, the guides love to know their work is and knowledge is appreciated. So thanks for taking the time to write this review.
Aarhus, Arhus, Denmark
“An unforgetable trip to the jungle!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

I just survived four days in the Bolivian Amazon jungle, which is now on my top ten list of best things to do in South America! I went with two friends with Mogli Jungle agency on the combi-tour to the jungle and the pampas. in the jungle we built out own hut, walked in the jungle looked for animals and after the sun went down we could really feel the real jungle with bonfire and only the sound of freedom.
After two whole days in the jungle we went to the pampas which was the perfect combination since you could relax a bit, swim with dolphins, see monkeys and alligators.
Our two guides Feizar and Kuky was the best guides to show us the best things you could never have found yourself. In the agency tour Tereza was really helpful with all the details, and they all got us to feel like a part of the jungle family. Thank you Mogli for showing us the jungle in the best possible way!

Visited February 2013
Thanks! It sounds like you really went and made the most of the jungle and pampas trip. We love clients who go all out to get the best of the experience. Feizar and Kuky's are going to be sopleased to hear that their guiding and experience could bring out the details that made your tour really special. Thanks for letting them know.