“Better than eating in Mexico” 5 of 5 stars

715 223 6578
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 8 Restaurants in Abbotsford
Westboro, Wisconsin
“Better than eating in Mexico”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

My husband and I love Mexican food, but have not found a really good restaurant within an hours drive...until now.
This is a very small, unpretentious place. Not much to look at, but clean and quiet.

Service:: We had a terrific server. She kindly answered all of our questions and made sure we were well taken care of.

Food/Drinks: They have a great choice of drinks, including alcohol. I had a really good chianti (yes, I know, an odd choice for a Mexican restaurant), but it was great. Hubby had a fruit punch flavored soda, which he said was good.
The food is amazing. We started with the guacamole which is the best we've ever had. It was so fresh and flavorful. I ordered a vegetarian burrito that was delicious and prepared with the veggies just as I had requested. My husband also loved his carne meal. We both agreed that this is truly authentic Mexican food, not the Americanized version that most restaurants around here serve up.

We love this place and can't wait to go back.

• Visited February 2014