“Fun little stop” 4 of 5 stars

30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Fun little stop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

We enjoyed the neat little tricks and mind bending sights. It was a nice fun stop. It doesn't take a long time and isn't crazy expensive. Something different then the same ol same. A definite stop with the kids.

Visited September 2013

WV
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Don't Bother”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

Was a old room in the basement of building, which probably hasn't been updated in 20 years and to boot the staff were rude plus there was a long wait. They won't allow cameras/phones I think because its so awful and they don't want pics of it getting out.

Visited September 2013
Greenup, Kentucky
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Mystery Hole Still Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

I first went to the Mystery Hole in the late 1970's while visiting relatives in Ansted, WV. I have taken friends there over the years and it is always enjoyable. The new owners are very personable and continue the traditions of Don Wilson, builder and original owner. Highly recommend at trip to the Mystery Hole!!!

Visited October 2012
Fort Mill, South Carolina
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Roadside Route 60 WV attraction”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

Roadside attractions like The Mystery Hole used to define family vacations, even if you were like me and now only remember them as the places your father refused to stop. Now that we're in the front seat. I make it a point to say "yes" to number of classic tourist attractions remaining. The Mystery Hole is one of those that made us glad we did. From the crap-stuffed gift-shop entrance to the "hole" itself, it's all cheesy goodness. Even our kid appreciated it. Cheap Grizwold's would love this!

Visited August 2013
Knoxville, Tennessee
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Can't believe how much I enjoyed this”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

So incredibly cheesy, so incredibly entertaining. I feel embarrassed to have enjoyed this as much as I did. This is classic. Part of me wants to say it's so bad it's good, but that doesn't do it justice. The people who work here are so passionate about making sure you have a good time. Simple, inexpensive, old-school fun.

Visited July 2013