“Sunrise Inn Villas & Suites is a hidden gem in Anacortes, WA.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Price
15% off room rate
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Anacortes
Old Forge, New York
“Sunrise Inn Villas & Suites is a hidden gem in Anacortes, WA.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

My husband and I recently spent 5 nights in a 2 bedroom villa at the Sunrise Inn. It was spacious, spotless and included a full kitchen, dining area and living room with fireplace. We stayed in an older Victorian style part of the property, which was quite charming and appeared newly renovated. They also have added a brand new building with a variety of units and a view of Mt. Baker. We have adults children and young grandchildren that live in the area and our villa was large enough to easily host our own get together. The staff was friendly and accommodating. Walking distance to some restaurants and shops and a very short drive to the rest of Anacortes. We will stay here again!

Room Tip: Sunrise Inn has a wide range of choices. Whether your stay is one night or longer there are standard...
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Sao Paulo, SP
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

Stayed for only one day but could live there forever. New, bautiful, clean and perfect! They have big room and bathroom very well furnished and equiped. Everything works and the staff is very kind and effective.

Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed here for 5 months and it was a great place to call my temporary home. The rooms are clean, the accommodations were awesome. The owners & manager made it a great place to stay. I would suggest that if you visit Anacortes to try this place. I will definitely pass this great experience on to my friends and company. The downtown is close and a great place to visit.

Room Tip: The rooms have been remodeled and are very clean. The rooms are all good. Some have fire places and...
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
anacoinn123, Manager at Sunrise Inn Villas And Suites, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you BigJer for writing a great review. We are always glad to hear when a guest has enjoyed there stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again.

Thanks
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Sunrise Inn Villas & Suites is a great, clean and excellent place to stay. Cozy fireplace in the room and nice deep bath tub with jets. Standard breakfast in the morning. The staff was kind and warm hearted and provided excellent customer service.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
anacoinn123, Manager at Sunrise Inn Villas And Suites, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor. We are always glad to hear that a guest has enjoyed their stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again and replicating your experience.

Thanks
Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2015

I bought my husband tickets to a show at the Swinomish Casino (about a 10 min drive from the Sunrise Inn) and since the casino was already booked, I decided to give this place a try after reading some tripadvisor reviews.
When we arrived, I found the setup of the place a bit unusual. It kind of reminded me of an apartment complex bc there were separate buildings. We went into the office to check in. It was old and musty smelling but the customer service was good. We were sent across the street to our room, The Mt. Baker Suite, that I had requested.
The room was beautiful and looked brand new. It had a large bathroom with walk in- tiled shower, fireplace, flat screen tv/desk area, fridge, microwave and keurig. There is also a king sized bed, chair with ottoman, large closet and big, 2 person jacuzzi (did not use).
All was well, went to our show and returned late. Went to bed. Noticed what felt like sand around the foot area of the bed. I turned the light on and there were a few hairs and dirt/sand grains?!? I did not understand how the rest of the room could be so impeccably clean yet these sheets were not? Since the office closes at 10, I could not call for fresh linens. I brushed it off as good as I could but felt itchy after that and did not sleep well.
It's too bad about the sheets. If it weren't for that, I would have given a better rating. We did walk over to check out the free breakfast but there were 2 families in the breakfast room that each had kids hacking away like they had the croup! We opted to get breakfast elsewhere.

Room Tip: Mt. Baker Suite was nice with a good view of the water.
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor. We are really confused on how sand was in your bed.Our front desk person takes the sheets out of the room and starts the wash right when the guest checks out of the room. Later the house keeper makes the bed and cleans the room. So, we don't know how the sand got into your bed. Can you please contact us so we can do more investigating.

Reno, Nevada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2015

Room 303 SUCKS! I stayed in the two story eastern building that fronts a recommended very busy truck route corridor. My room did not have anything between the road and the sole window to the room unlike the other rooms that had a building to blunt the noise. In addition it was adjacent to the door leading outside to a small parking lot. Every time someone went in or out the door slammed. When the room above used their jetted tub that also could be heard. Parking is very limited and I had to park on the side street. Room itself was nicely appointed. On weekends why can't the continental breakfast run till 10:00 instead of 9:00 AM?

Room Tip: Avoid room 303
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled solo
anacoinn123, Manager at Sunrise Inn Villas And Suites, responded to this review, April 3, 2015
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor. We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us. Even the poor reviews help us serve our guests better. I checked the complaint about the noise from the upstairs jetted tub and there is a little white noise that comes from the jets. All a guest has to do is close the door to the bathroom and you don't hear any noise at all in the room. Also, I checked the video footage and we had multiple parking spots available all weekend long. There were always at least two spots available anytime that weekend. I'm also not sure about the very busy truck corridor comment. The businesses around us do have deliveries being made once in a while but it is not a very busy street. Also, they are closed at 4 and do not have any deliveries made after that. However, I did adjust the door to the front and the back so they will not slam anymore. We will also take your suggestion about leaving our breakfast room open until 10am under consideration. Thank you again for your comments. I just wish you gave us a chance to fix the issues you were having so that your stay would have been more enjoyable.

Santa Cruz
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2015

This is our 3rd stay and won't be our last. We stayed in one of the villa suites and it was beautiful. Easy to walk around, the staff is friendly, and the room had a cozy gas fireplace, and a jacuzzi bathtub. It's clean, spacious, well maintained, and good price.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
anacoinn123, Manager at Sunrise Inn Villas And Suites, responded to this review, March 20, 2015
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed one of our suites. Our Villa Units do not have jetted tubs. They are quite a bit larger than our Suites, more suitable for long term stays and families. Thanks again for the great review.

Dan

Been to Sunrise Inn Villas And Suites? Share your experiences!