“Great hotel in Anacortes, Wa” 5 of 5 stars

Sunrise Inn Villas And Suites
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   905 20th St, Anacortes, WA 98221 (Formerly Anaco Inn)   |
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Anacortes
Vancouver, Canada
“Great hotel in Anacortes, Wa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The staff was friendy and helpful, the whole place is spotless. The room (king suite) was new, modern, clean. Bed was so comfortable. Gas fireplace and wonderful deep Jacuzzi bathtub were much appreciated. Very quiet all night. Decent breakfast. This was a great place at a reasonable price. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: We were on the top floor but I didn't hear any noise from other rooms at all.
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Redmond, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Coming back to the Sunrise Inn Vilas and Suites is like coming home. The owners have become like family, so amazing warm and friendly. Our King Vila is so clean and comfortable, and has everything we could need. The gas fireplace is so nice on a cool evening. The free breakfast in the morning is a great plus, my son and I love the waffles! This is no where else we will stay in Anacortes. We consider ourselves loyal regulars! Give them a try, I believe you will like the result.

Room Tip: Great location in downtown Anacortes. Walking distance to Old Town and a great Starbucks!
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2014

After a long day of travel my husband and I were quite pleased in our choice in hotels. We stayed in a room just two down from the breakfast and front desk area. Super clean and very spacious. Bed was very comfortable and had plenty of pillows for both of us. Had to be careful not to get the bathroom door in your face if someone should walk in on you while you are seated, if you know what I mean. Probably only this room since it is not like the others. We thought it was because it was a handicap room. Breakfast was delicious, many choices from waffles and fruit to hard boiled eggs. Real dishes and utensils to use, a bonus. The breakfast area was a little small but we had no problem finding a table at the time we arrived. Location was a minute drive to Island Adventures Whale Watching tours.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
Beaverton, Oregon, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2014

My husband and I stayed in a king room for one night before catching the ferry at Anacortes. There was no view but that didn't bother us at all because the bed was so incredibly comfortable. The room had clearly been recently updated, everything about the room was great. It was clean and well appointed. My only complaint would be that I would have preferred a nightstand on my side of the bed. The breakfast was basic but good. I wouldn't want an extensive stay at this hotel but it was perfect for an overnight after a long drive. The location was great for catching the ferry, about 10 minute drive. We were there for the last week of the summer ferry schedule so traffic was quiet and there were no ferry queues.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2014

This little place is comfortable and surprisingly luxurious: everything from the bed to the soap was wonderful. The mattress was very comfortable firm but with a cushioned top, the pillows were exquisite--I considered a small theft, but just ordered the same on Amazon (Charisma brand), the soaps were excellent, and the containers were cute! I really enjoyed my stay at the Sunrise, everything was very deliberate and comfortable. I felt like I was at a Four Seasons the entire duration of my stay...except there were no robes. Regardless, a really wonderful (surprise considering the location next to a shipping yard) space.

The continental breakfast was really nicely done--nothing unusual or exceptional, but nice.

Highly recommended. (And you know that I'm on the pick side of reviewers....)

Room Tip: The King rooms are fabulous, additionally I think all the rooms in the outer buildings (not located...
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2014

We stayed there Oct 1st and came in very late ..actually around 2:30 am! But the front desk had already planned it with a letter and safe key available. I had actually recieved a call a few days before I left ..asking if we would mind changing rooms so that an elderly gentleman could have the ground floor room we had reserved. Ofcourse I said yes..but then they upgraded us to the deluxe suite for no extra charge....wow! The room was fantastic and I did not mind the stairs at all! In the morning the sound of sea gulls made me smile and excited! And it was literally 5 minutes away from our whale watching tour. Overall, I would absolutely stay there again ...the price was great , the breakfast had everything you would want ..and the people were very polite and charming. PLUS it is locally owned... loved that fact!! GREAT introduction to Washington!!!!

Room Tip: We stayed in the second builing..not the main one. It did not have stairs ..but it was not a bother...
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2014

Our recently remodeled room was in the same building as the office. It was clean and the bed super comfortable. The man who checked us in was pleasant. We received a handicapped accessible room for a great rate.

Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends

Been to Sunrise Inn Villas And Suites? Share your experiences!