“Yummy! Go here” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch
Atlanta, Georgia
“Yummy! Go here”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

I love sandwiches. A lot. And I don't usually get them when I'm out because I am pretty particular. This place knocked it out of the park though. They were really delicious and pretty large sandwiches.

A little confused on the seating/ordering process but no big deal. We had a great lunch. I hope this place continues to do well (they were slammed when we got there at 2pm!!)

Visited August 2013

Allen, Texas
“Best Quiche Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

I hate sandwiches, so I didn't want a deli, but this restaurant has fresh, homemade food and pastries (plenty for vegetarians) and unusual drinks like craft root-beer.

Dunwoody, GA
“An impressive Deli”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

We dropped in to Gere a Deli for lunch. ,having read a review raving about the Liverwurst Sandwich, I gave it a try, and was very happy with my choice. The food was served promptly, and was excellent.

Calgary
“Great place to pick up some food for the ferry”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

We stopped in here to pick up some food for the ferry ride to canada. Great quality and very well priced. The place was packed put they had our food ready to go in no time.

West Des Moines, Iowa
“Perhaps we were there on an off day”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Went there to pick up sandwiches for whale trip. Ordered seafood salad sandwich. Filled with these tiny little tastelss shrimp. Guess I was expecting fresh large shrimp/prawns. Would not recommend this sandwich-would rate it only fair. It is a really quaint, interesting decor. Plenty of seating. Was there with two others and waited longer than expected for the sandwiches to be put together. Not sure why there was such a delay. Big ole brownie was ok. Would probably try again, but not a third time if same experince with the food and waiting. (Hardly any other customer in the place with many workers. Perhaps they were filling catering orders and they take priorty?)

• Visited July 2013