“Great basic hotel for excellent value” 5 of 5 stars

Special Rate
2 nights for $114!!!
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Anacortes
Goodyear, Arizona
“Great basic hotel for excellent value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here a few weeks ago and have nothing bad to say about it. The front desk people were friendly and helpful, our room was clean and nice, breakfast was as advertised (basic continental breakfast), the price fair, the location good. We will definitely stay here again in the future. No problems and felt the price was reasonable and fair for the value we got.

• Stayed October 2013
marinafun, Manager at The Marina Inn, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay at The Marina Inn. Our rooms were totally renovated a few years back. Everything was taken out except the bathtubs and the toilets so everything has a newer, crisp look to it. Just last year we switched over to the Gilchrist and Soames hair and bath products which our guests have been delighted over. Not only is the quality of the products amazing but the new larger containers keep wrappers and bottles and left over soaps being wasted or ending up in the landfills. We hope to see you on a return visit. Pam Audette, Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Spokane Valley, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

The Marina Inn is one of the better places I have stayed, in its price range - possibly the best.
It is clean, comfortable, and convenient. There is a microwave, frig and food prep sink in the room. The bathroom sink is outside the toilet/shower room, which I prefer when there are two people in the same room. (I don't want to put on my makeup in the steamy room where my husband is showering.) There are several thoughtful extras, including makeup remover and dishes/utensils. I liked the pump soaps, lotion, shampoo and conditioner better than the usual tiny individual sized ones. This facility seems to really care about the guests. I would stay here again.

There is an exercise room in the facility. If you are going to or from the San Juan ferries, the Marina is conveniently located (not walking distance though.)

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Bellevue, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Came here last minute over Memorial Day weekend. The room had really good amenities and fit 3 people comfortably. The only negative was that we were facing the parking lot. The front desk staff we interacted with was fantastic. She was able to provide us with some good dining options for our night in town. The had a pretty decent free breakfast included.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Ardmore, AL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

I stayed here for two nights in August and would definitely stay there again. The front desk staff was very helpful and friendly, providing their recommendations regarding local places to visit and things to do. They even called me after I had checked out to let me know that I had left a scarf in my room. Since I was already out of the area (driving the North Cascades Loop) they offered to put the scarf in the mail right away. What wonderful service!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Mill Bay, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

Our recent one night stay was good, the room was on the main floor, clean and quiet. We would stay here again as it was convenient to the ferry and good value. The staff was attentive and helpful. Reserving over the phone was very positive as the person asked about our room preference and suggested one that met my needs.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Sarasota, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

We arrived in the late afternoon on Sept 13, 2013. The desk clerk was VERY helpful to what was going on in the community, printed out ferry information, reminded us there would be fresh cookies waiting for us when we returned later. They apologized and told us that our room was for the handicapped, (fine with us) as it was the only one left. (!!!) If i didn't know better i would have thought this hotel was BRAND new. The bathroom was LARGE and spit-spot CLEAN in every way. The bed was a king and fit for royalty. Plenty of pillows and towels.--Microwave, Fridge, Kurig coffee maker, etc. - and QUIET.. no running water in the walls, no loud neighbors.. I was pretty darned impressed. Very nice accommodations. Nice breakfast room too. I would def stop in again! = )

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Larkspur, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

I stayed here this time, as I was taking a whale watching boat tour the next morning with Island Aventures in Anacortes, located 5 minutes down the street. Comfortable rooms, however, a bit noisy on the bottom floor. I really liked the staff and the arrival cookie upon check-in. Glad to have an in room refrigerator and decent free Wi-Fi. The cold breakfast the next morning was nice with a good variety and some healthy options.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to The Marina Inn? Share your experiences!